This package is a detailed introduction to the operational (business) aspects of operating a SSA representational service. It contains eight full lessons with text, video and interactive end of lesson quizzes. This course is Part 2 of our professional advocate training program and is designed for the beginner and advanced advocate who intend to practice as a professional non-attorney representative.
Modules three covers:
1. Launching a successful advocacy service
2. Start-up Considerations
3. Advocate Case Processing Procedures
4. Interacting with Social Security
5. Social Security Appeal Process
6. Representative Fee Structure
7. Operational Considerations and CDRs
8. Secrets to Expediting Cases
Access to these materials is for a period of one full year. This is a single user product. Sharing of access to this material will result in immediate termination without consideration of refund. This product is non-refundable and non-transferable. Comes with standard support, free course updates and there is no set-up fee. Order Now!