This package is a comprehensive introduction to the processes required in the representation of Social Security disability claims. This course covers everything from client interviews to the fee petition process. It contains ten full lessons with text, video and interactive end of lesson quizzes. This product is Part 1 of our full advocate training course and is designed for the beginner advocate who intends to practices as a professional non-attorney representative.
Module 1 Contains:
1. Overview of the SSA Disability Process
2. Client and SSA Interaction
3. How SSA’s DSIP affects Case Processing
4. SSA Terms and Definitions
5. The Sequential Analysis Process
6. Intro to Vocational Analysis
7. Medical Case Evaluation – Part 1
8. Medical Case Evaluation – Part 2
9. Introduction to Key-Point Extraction
10. Argument Creation and Fine-tuning
Access to these materials is for a period of one full year. This is a single user product. Comes with standard support, free course updates and there is no set-up fee. Order Now!